Posta del Norte has long been known for its warm and unmistakable charm. It is a lodge that’s loved by hunters and non-hunters alike. In fact, with so many day-trip and activity options, non-hunters often have just as good of a time as the hunters do. Posta del Norte is conveniently located just an hour and 15mins drive north of the city of Cordoba (Argentina’s second largest city). While the hunters are in the field, non-hunting guests have plenty of thrilling activities to choose from. In addition to the many day trips and excursions available, Posta del Norte also offers an array of retreat-style amenities and services.
- Cordoba City Tours: Privately guided sightseeing tours are always available.
- Shopping Tours: Cordoba is home to countless shops, boutiques and artisan markets.
- Historical Tours: Visit some of the oldest Jesuit missions and buildings in Argentina.
- Visit the famous Estancia “La Paz”: La Paz is a beautifully restored, century-old presidential palace operating as a luxury day spa, with soon-to-be ready world-class golf course and polo fields.
- Horseback Riding: Country riding and polo lessons are available.
- Golfing: A number of beautiful courses are within an hour’s drive, especially Ascochinga and Cordoba Golf Club (a PGA Latin America date in 2014).
- R & R at Posta del Norte: Enjoy the beauty and tranquility of Posta del Norte. Relax and refresh in our superb outdoor swimming pool. Massage therapy available at the lodge upon request.
- Gastronomy: Guests are treated to incredible Argentine and international cuisine. Cooking classes can also be arranged upon request.
- Side Trips: Make it an extended vacation. We can assist with side trips to Buenos Aires, the Mendoza wine country, Iguazu Falls, Patagonia or Northwest Argentina.